Orcs Must Die! 3 ushers orc-slaying mayhem to a previously unimaginable scale. Solo or with a friend by your side, arm yourself with a massive arsenal of traps and weapons. Slice, burn, toss and zap hordes of repugnant orcs in this long-awaited successor to the award-winning series.
New to the series, War Scenarios pit players against the largest orc armies ever assembled. Mountable War Machines give players the essential firepower to heave, stab, carbonize, and disarticulate the abominable intruders.
More of Everything – Orcs Must Die! 3 is everything fans loved about the first two games and more. More orcs, more traps, more weapons, more upgrades and even better looking. It’s cranked up to at least eleven.
New Story – Play through a brand new story set more than 20 years after Orcs Must Die! 2, where the War Mage and Sorceress have rebuilt the order and trained new young apprentices.
War Scenarios – All new War Scenarios deliver on the promise of massive scale first set out in Orcs Must Die! Confront overwhelming armies of orcs outside on the battlefields surrounding the castles. Thin out waves of orcs hundreds strong before they breach the walls and crash your rift.
War Machines – You’re going to need new weapons of death and destruction to handle these hordes. War Machines are traps on an oversized scale. Lay down your mega flip trap and launch dozens of ragdolling orcs. Mount your mega boom barrel launcher and unleash pyrotechnic glory.
It Never Stops – The legions of orcs keep coming long after the story is completed. Etch your name into the orc-slaying hall of fame through Weekly Challenges or see how long you can survive in Endless Mode.
Take Drastic Steps – Orcs Must Die! 3 comes with the Drastic Steps campaign and content for free, including terrifying flying enemies, heroic war guardians and of course more tools for orc destruction!
Scramble to Survive – The new Scramble Mode pits you against vile orcs who evolve with increasingly difficult and sinister tricks up their chunky sleeves. But each level you survive, you collect your own modifiers to fight back with!
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie, Strategy
Developer: Robot Entertainment
Publisher: Robot Entertainment
Who am I..’Noosphere’ is a first person psychological horror puzzle game about ‘Personalities’. Vincent survived a car accident but only to find out that another entity is living within him.Whose story is this..Vincent Martin uses futuristic technology to dive into the subconscious of himself to confront the ghost entity that has been living in him since the car accident. A story-driven game with elements of puzzles, horror and surprise.
NoosphereHe built a machine and called it ‘The Noosphere’, a term stands for the mind & consciousness.Features- Story-driven game
– Challenging puzzles
– A theme on ‘Personalities’
– Mysteries and uncovering the truthRelease dateComing in 2021
Genre: Adventure, Indie
Developer: KOEX studio
Publisher: GrabTheGames, KOEX studio
Delight in the quaint charm of The Sims™ 4 Cottage Living Expansion Pack* with animal friends, garden-to-table meals, and a close-knit community. Explore the forest to befriend woodland creatures, or head to town to meet the locals. Whether Sims are hugging a cow, making friends (or enemies) with their chickens, or growing the biggest vegetables around, the countryside presents abundant new ways to reconnect with the world. Plus, purchase the pack now to unlock the Gnome on the Go Digital Content**, available in-game on launch day, July 22!
- Gnomeful Exclusives — We are ALL about the Gnomes, and even more have managed to sneak into the game for those who purchase by September 2! Ride around town with the Scenic Commuting Bicycle, make a statement with the “Onward” The Adventurous Gnome sculpture, and delight your Lot with the Bramblewood’s DeLIGHTful Tree. (Don’t worry about the tiny door in the trunk. It’s fine. We promise.)
- Raise or Befriend Animals — The cottage cow provides fresh (flavored!) milk while chickens lay eggs in the coop. Beware of mischievous foxes—the pesky critters love eggs! In the forest, look out for wild rabbits and birds. Earn their trust for occasional gifts and help in the garden.
- Live Off the Land — New recipes and Lot Challenges require fresh ingredients for each meal, and now kids can help in the kitchen and garden. Grow produce together, visit the village market, or forage in the wild for ingredients. Got oversized crops? Enter them in competition at the Finchwick Fair!
- Embrace Village Life — Henford-on-Bagley is a cozy place where everyone knows everyone. So pack a picnic basket and cross-stitch hoop, and head down to the pub to hang with the locals. Learn about the town’s lore from neighbors for fun surprises.
Genre: Casual, Simulation
Publisher: Electronic Arts
A video game about secret lives, the ties that bind and how magic can be found in the mundane.
Last Stop is a single-player third-person adventure set in present day London.
Written and developed by Variable State, creators of the award-winning Virginia, Last Stop tells three interconnected tales featuring three playable main characters.
– Donna, a spaced-out high-schooler who feels trapped by her stifling home life and her overprotective big sister. Away from home, Donna seeks teenage thrills with her friends Becky and Vivek, but gets more than she bargained for when the trio become unexpected kidnappers in a game of amateur detective gone wrong.
– John, an overworked middle-aged single dad. Burdened with debt and the pressures of being an only parent, John jealously pines after the free and easy life of his twenty-something bachelor neighbour, Jack. When the pair unwittingly fall foul of a vengeful stranger, a cursed artefact threatens to transform their lives forever.
– Meena, a ruthlessly ambitious professional who struggles to find the same satisfaction with her family that she does in the thrill of her work. As Meena vies with an upstart colleague for a crucial promotion, something ancient stirs in the basement beneath her workplace.
Last Stop is fully voice acted, featuring hours of dialogue and a voice cast of dozens, with performances from some of the brightest talent in the UK today, including rising star Lulu Simpson as Molly Smith.
Last Stop features an original soundtrack by BAFTA award winning composer Lyndon Holland, performed by the Prague Philharmonic Orchestra.
Roleplay as 3 unique characters. Make choices to shape their conversations. Walk in their shoes and discover where their individual stories lead.
Genre: Adventure, Indie
Developer: Variable State
Publisher: Annapurna Interactive
Interregnum Chronicles: Signal is a story of an unstable AI, and the Operator locked with it on a space station above an Earth in turmoil. They try to decode an impossible signal from the depths of space while discovering new truths about themselves and each other.
This is the first entry in a series of games which tell the story of the Interregnum and its aftermath. Based on the world created by Przemysław Karda in a Polish best-selling sci-fi novel by the same title.
Interregnum Chronicles: Signal is a first-person, story-driven game that takes place in a zero gravity environment which offers the player an unprecedented level of freedom of movement during exploration.
Oversee and guide the AI’s upgrades on its path to understanding the signal’s message. The AI develops and grows along with the amount of processed data. The story unfolds through conversation with the AI, but the pace of progression is determined by the player’s ability to choose the optimal upgrades for the AI. The goal is to accumulate as much data as possible and use it to upgrade the AI and the process of data accumulation itself.
An intriguing sci-fi story
Mysterious signal from across the galaxy with unprecedented density of data reaches Earth. Its origins are surely extraterrestrial, but the purpose of the message remains unknown. Inside the Harmony space station, a lone Operator and the station’s onboard AI are tasked with analyzing the signal, but the process itself seems to have an unexpected effect on them.
Use the processed data to further improve the AI’s capabilities and the processing speed of the signal’s data. Intricate mechanics and system of upgrades will require from the player to plan their upgrade path for optimal efficiency.
Experience six degrees of freedom while freely exploring the station and hunting for collectibles.
Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector is a fast-paced turn-based strategy game set in the grimdark universe of the 41st Millenium. Pick your force, develop your army, field mighty heroes and fight for victory using superior strategy, awesome abilities, and devastating weaponry.
Age of Crimson Dawn
Experience an epic twenty mission single-player campaign that explores the aftermath of the Devastation of Baal. Help Sergeant Carleon and his allies purge the Tyranid infestation on Baal Secundus, and preserve the honour of the noble Blood Angels.
Fight across the surface of Baal on maps of your choosing and select either the Blood Angels or the Tyranids in the Skirmish mode. Completely customize your army list by picking your units, heroes and their loadouts.
Forge Your Armies
Command iconic units like the Sanguinary Priest, the Librarian Dreadnought, and the Hive Tyrant to annihilate your foes. Use over 60 abilities and 50 weapons to orchestrate your opponent’s bloody demise.
Each faction has a unique Momentum system that can result in a Surged unit. Units that Surge are able to string together superhuman chains of actions, or use the opportunity to further upgrade their abilities.
Call In Air Support
Use Command Points to call in faction-specific air support abilities. The Blood Angels Stormraven can obliterate xenos with a missile barrage, or deep strike a unit of veteran Assault Marines behind enemy lines. Meanwhile, the Tyranid Harpy can devastate the enemy defenses with its Sonic Screech, or scatter the battlefield with its deadly Spore Mines.
Face Your Friends On The Battlefield
With live and asynchronous multiplayer, and hotseat modes available, there’s no excuse not to take your friends to war.
Developer: Black Lab Games
Publisher: Slitherine Ltd.
“Kanamono” is a 2D side-scrolling shooting game.
We aim to clear all 6 stages + challenge mode.
You can make a powerful attack by using the scraps that come out when you destroy the enemy, or you can make a shield that prevents the enemy’s attack.
You can get a high score by destroying many enemies and scraps within a certain period of time.Story
Mankind was invaded by mechanical creatures that emerged from space.
Mankind surrendered to the overwhelming power of mechanical creatures and lived an inconvenient but peaceful life.
However, such peace was about to end.Keyboard operation method
Press once to fire a several bullets straight.
Hold down the shot button fire a wide range of bullets.
Hold down, player’s move speed slow down.
Hold down the bomb button absorb enemy scrap.
With 1 or more scrap absorbed, release the bomb button to fire the bomb.
When absorbing scrap, you can create a shield that protects against enemy bullets only once.
Display the pause menu.Combo
When destroy enemies and scraps, “Combo Count” start.
Destroy enemies and scraps during Combo Count, combo will be added.
After certain period of time, Combo Count ends and get score based on the number of combo.
The Combo Count stop while absorbing scrap.
The Combo Count does not end while the bomb remains.(Combo Count advances)Option
- Full screen ON / OFF can be set. Also change it with Alt + Enter.
- Default resolution is 640×480. Black frame is displayed except for multiples of this.
- If the frame rate is abnormally fast, turn off VSync.
- Difficulty is Normal and Hard.
- You can increase initial life.
- You can take a screenshot with the q key.
Genre: Action, Indie
ALRIGHT! URBAN TRIAL TRICKY DELUXE EDITION IS HERE!Now you can fully express yourself while exploring the urban jungle. With the full package of motorbike tricks, style, and extreme levels you will become unstoppable!🏍️ KEY FEATURES 🏍️
- Exciting light-hearted casual gameplay
- Crazy mix of tricks, platforming, and racing
- Killer tricks to combine in countless combos
- Super-smooth experience
- 3 single-player modes
- Over 30 levels + side challenges
- Savage customization options
- Leaderboards to rule
- Infinite gameplay
- More freedom, more fun. Riding in both directions.
Urban Trial Tricky Deluxe Edition includes six additional savage customization options each with new rider skin, signature special trick, and the matching motorbike paint job.DEFY GRAVITY WITH CRAZY TRICKS!BECOME A CRAZY TRICKSTER!
Grab your seat and pull off the most savage tricks and combos on your motorbike. Ride freely, spin around in the air, go back and forth and let yourself be carried away by the fun, fast-paced gameplay, colorful visuals, and smooth controls.
Learn new freestyle, breakdance and FMX moves to fit your own style. Unlock crazy costumes and customize your motorbike at will.
PUSH YOURSELF AND OTHERS TO GREATNESS!
Complete challenges and master countless outstanding maneuvers and tricks to rule the leaderboards.
Genre: Casual, Indie, Racing, Sports
Developer: Tate Multimedia
Publisher: Tate Multimedia